Great day today with Tom and the girls at a local pumpkin patch. The weather held just long enough for us to explore the place with the preschool class, pick out our pumpkins and take some super-cute fall photos.
Tom is applying for jobs, and is getting some good leads -- thanks to the "reward" email we sent out yesterday. I am feeling a little less stressed about that now.
Stressed about work though -- asked to deliver something I don't have the technical ability to do quickly or easily -- and I am freaking out! Oh well, I'll figure it out, I always do
Tom is applying for jobs, and is getting some good leads -- thanks to the "reward" email we sent out yesterday. I am feeling a little less stressed about that now.
Stressed about work though -- asked to deliver something I don't have the technical ability to do quickly or easily -- and I am freaking out! Oh well, I'll figure it out, I always do
No comments:
Post a Comment