Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The tree is up, the halls are decked, the presents bought, wrapped and stowed as appropriate.

Tom has a new job -- he started this week -- and his new boss even gave him a box of See's Candies for a Christmas gift; what a gal!

My Christmas spirit has finally arrived in full bloom....if only I could shake this cold I have before the big day.

3 comments:

Baby Island said...

Wecome to the world of blogging!! If you needs any tips or ideas for subject matter, feel free to peruse my blog anytime!!!

www.mythreeminions.blogspot.com

:)

Baby Island said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lizard said...

It's great to hear from you.

I'm up to my keester in alligators, trying to finish work on Peru stuff, before starting on two new projects to be finished in a month, before I go back to work on Jan 22.

I love the calendar.

What are you planning for Christmas Day?