---------------------------------------------------
Subject: My Lucky day at the office.
Got off to a pretty good start today. Woke up at 6:00am. Not bad considering the time difference. Got into the new offic and introduced myself to the group. We had a busy day of meetings. Toward the end of the day, people on the team started to complain that small items had been misplaced. It was very subtle. One person couldn't find his favorite pen. Another person lost his favorite red tape dispenser.
One poor soul came back to their computer and found an enigmatic phrase written across their monitor. It said:"Gotcha! Lucky was here!"
Well, as you can imagine this was just too much for the team. Like most good Irish people, they came to the natural conclusion: they had an infestation of Leprechauns. And they knew I had been responsible for letting the little guy into the office. I tried to capture some photographic evidence (luckyoffice.jpg).
You can see what a nice office it is—too bad about the Leprechauns. The team assured me that it was no big deal—they said they were used to it by now. I guess if you were favored to be born in Ireland, well, you just have to get used to things like Leprechaun infestations.
These days they just have old ships in the dry docks next to the office. I hear they might have Leprechauns too. I took a picture of the one right outside our window. Please note that there is a wonderful crow's nest on this ship (crowsnest.jpg). I thought you might like that.
Love,Tom
No comments:
Post a Comment