It's that time of year -- the time when after all the hubbub of Christmas, I am left in my house in the crummy cold weather, looking around at all the crap we have crammed in to 1,600 sq ft, and feeling like our stuff is suffocating me.
So, it's time to de-acquire!
This year, instead of just waiting for the next "blue truck" run in our neighborhood, I am selling select items on eBay. My goal -- to match the minimum payment on my credit card for 3 months running.
I'll be going through every room in the house asking:
1) Do I love it?
2) Do I use it?
3) Do I need it? (and not "some day", but at a specific time)
And the corollary questions:
a) Can I make $$ on eBay with it?
b) Is it too much of a pain to ship to someone in Fargo ND if they win it?
So, dear family, if it can be mailed in a free USPS shipping box, watch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment