
Desperate for a dinner solution this week, I pulled out two cans of mild chili, and a packet of Shawnee Mills cornbread mix (with no sugar, bless those folks from OK).
Both my girls love beans—they'll literally eat kidney beans right out of the can—so I figured this was sure-fire hit.
And it was...then I had a moment of trepidation, second guessing the intelligence of feeding chili to baby 2.0 (picture Micheal Keaton as Mr. Mom, changing a diaper in an improvised HazMat suit).
I'm happy to report that baby 2.0 suffered no ill effects.

I am proud to announce that kid 1.0 is finally sleeping in her bed, in her room, every night, all night. This has been an involved process, but we've finally made it. The last part of the transition was finally completed tonight as we installed the starry-night canopy and wall-mounted night light on her loft style bed. She's in bed, right now, as we speak. I'm sure she'll call for a drink of water twice between now and my bedtime, but that's a small price to pay.
Tut-tut all you like for the delay, but I've had my reasons for doing it this way.
And on that note, I'll sign off for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment