I did a body fat test yesterday, which was really interesting. They put you in a big tub of water on a huge floating scale that, essentially, assesses the difference of your on-land v. submerged weight. Of course, fat floats, so the difference in the two weights gives you your body fat %. I was pleased that it was 10 points lower then the goofy "body-fat" scale in my bathroom, but still a long way to go.
K1.0 is finally back in her school routine, and seems to be enjoying it, but is very resistant to doing her homework. Big news—she now has one new tooth coming in, to replace one of the four (!) she's lost since September.
T2.0 is a little stinker. She is soooo two. In the last week, though, her language skills have made a leap, and she's talking in really good full sentences now.
Tom is, well, Tom. He's working on training for his next weight-lifting meet in March, but is having a little trouble with over-training.
And me...it's been slow at work, so I've been spending my "nanny" days busting my butt for the church stewardship drive, and tackling the piles of paper that sit around my office like old snow drifts in a parking lot.
And I guess that's about it...really really exciting, I know, but that's OK...we had enough excitement over Christmas!
Love ya'
No comments:
Post a Comment