Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2010 in Photos

So, rather than bore everyone who gets a holiday card from us with all the details, and leave out those with whom we strictly e-communicate, I thought I'd summarize the year in photos.

Tot 2.0's third birthday party in January.
.

Mardi Gras Night Parade in Lafayette, LA with Pawpaw and some very friendly bystanders.

Bison at Northwest Trek in March.


Danish cousin Ann-Louise and friend Jesper burning out credit cards at the outlet mall in April.


Kid 1.0's Western style 7th birthday party in May.


With Nevada cousins, visiting their Mammo (my Mom) at the hospital in June.

Mom passed later that week, on June 30. These were in her freezer. :-)

At the beach with friends, one of many fun adventures during the summer.


First day of second grade and pre-school came for each of the girls in September.
I can't believe how they are growing up!


The Nevada cousins came to visit us in October;
a happy occasion this time as we celebrated another cousin's wedding.

Tom and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary in November with a special evening out.

Early in December, we enjoyed a favorite holiday activity, Snowflake Lane, complete with music, lights, and fake snow.

To follow our adventures throughout the year, you check back here for (very) occasional posts -- or for more regular updates, find me on Facebook.

Happy 2011 to all!

No comments: