I finally got Kid 1.0 to nail down her birthday party theme to "pet shop". So based on that, I ordered a cartridge of cute animals for my Cricut cutter, and last night, I went to town. The photo shows the result. The cutter made the card (a 5" x 5" square, folded), and all the little animal shapes, and I just assembled it.
Her majesty approved of the design this AM...so we are on our way, if I can just get her to narrow down her list of invitees to a reasonable number.
Did I mention I really love this new toy?
I plan to make a bunch of party decorations too, like little cake picks with the animals on them, personalized bookmarks for the goodie bags, and a banner of the animals.
YAY! So much creative fun, with very little effort on my part.
No comments:
Post a Comment